Friday, September 26, 2014

Best cleanser in lazy girl's life | Review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Softening foaming gel

la roche-posay toleriane cleansing gel review
This cleanser by La Roche-Posay is by far my most favourite one. I've gone through a multiple of tubes already, and there's always one more in my stock just in case.

I feel like I should start by outlining my skintype. I have a dry skin with a serious tendency to pore-clogging. So what I want from a cleanser is to gently yet efficiently wash off all the junk from my face without turning my skin into a flaky desert. There were times when I was struggling with acne from persistently clogged pores so I tried to fight them with really harsh cleansers, and yeah, they did their job in making my skin clearer. But at the same time they left it stripped and irritated, quite painfully so, which led to my constantly applying very rich and heavy moisturizers, resulting yet again in clogged pores. I guess, the basic mistake I was making had been treating my skin like an oily skintype (which in my mind equaled acne-prone) and therefore using the wrong skincare.

I am glad to say I'm quite happy with my skin at the moment, so without further ado let me present my savior - La Roche-Posay Toleriane Softening Foaming Gel.

It is really soft, gentle and non-irritating, even for a sensitive or extremely dry skin, however, it leaves my face super clean. I use it daily in my morning and evening routine, and it does a good job in cleaning my pores and even removing makeup (apart from eye area). When I first started using it, I could literally see my skin getting clearer and evener in a few weeks. And the result still stays with me after about three years of continuous using.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, POLOXAMER 184, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM GLYCOLATE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID. Although the gel does contain SLS, it's not listed among the first ingredients, so this must explain the gentleness of the product.

By the way, this is the case when a little goes a long way, because you need just a tiny bit of it to create a foam enough for one use. Well, I don't think I need to say more than this: one tube of 150 ml is enough for a whole year of using it twice a day daily. Quite a value for money, I would say!

To sum this up, I would recommend this cleanser to everybody with a dry and/or sensitive skin. It's truly amazing, and I don't ever think of trying another one.

0 коментарі:

Post a Comment